Hannah has lost her first tooth. My baby is turning 1, my other baby is losing her first tooth, I can't take all the change. I miss the days when I could take the girls to a mommy and me class and be done for the day:( She is very excited. Unfortuneately she is in trouble for scratching Kate, so hopefully the tooth fairy can find her and her tooth in our bedroom tonight. Of all nights. It's hard not to get excited that she lost it, but I couldn't lead on to how excited I was!
Sunday, January 17, 2010
We lost it...
Hannah has lost her first tooth. My baby is turning 1, my other baby is losing her first tooth, I can't take all the change. I miss the days when I could take the girls to a mommy and me class and be done for the day:( She is very excited. Unfortuneately she is in trouble for scratching Kate, so hopefully the tooth fairy can find her and her tooth in our bedroom tonight. Of all nights. It's hard not to get excited that she lost it, but I couldn't lead on to how excited I was!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It took long enough to come out. The tooth fairy should be very generous.
:) Yay!! Her poor gum looks so raw!!! :)
What a huge accomplishment! I'm glad I was there on this special occasion. Grammie
Post a Comment