Friday, November 6, 2009

Merry Christmas Meghan Grace

Meghan isn't getting much for Christmas this year, actually she is now getting nothing because I gave her Santa's gift. She is starting to walk around using the tables and couch. I figured if I waited til Christmas she would not need this anymore. Both Hannah and Kate are not thrilled with the idea of Meghan getting something and not them. Kate has been following Megsie around "Megsie, let me help you" "Megsie, let me see" "Mom, Megsie doesn't want this anymore"


Kate less than thrilled
Even angrier now that I told her she couldn't touch it!










5 comments:

Garb Fam said...

Don't you love that when the baby gets something - and the older ones never played with theirs - now it's everyones FAVORITE toy! Amelia LOVED that walker too. I can't tell you how many dolls got shoved in that tiny stroller that had to be strangled out.

Bill and Paige said...

Is that the one from Sams? I think I may have to get that one!! Megsie looks so excited to have her own toy:)

I'm laughing at Kate:)

grammieross said...

Oh my goodness, it is soo hard to share; especially when the baby sister gets a new toy and the big sisters have to watch her have all the fun. Meghan looks so big now walking with her new toy. She's so sweet. Love, Grammie

late4game said...

Good for Megsie. She needs it. Tell Kate she is already walking!!!

Julie said...

Meghan is getting so big!! Where does the time go?