Wednesday, February 24, 2010

my outside baby!

I know I said this with the other 2, but Meghan LOVES to be outside. We cannot open the door and leave it open because she will waddle her way over there. She likes the front yard, the back yard, the neighbor's yard, the street, you name it. I have recently started letting her go outside with Hannah and Kate in the backyard. The very first day, I looked outside to see the slide on top of the mini trampoline with Hannah holding onto Meghan on the top of the slide...OUCH!

They have settled into their outside routine now. The big girls kind of leave Meghan alone and she walks around all over. She pushes the cars, digs in the dirt, and gets into John's plants.




4 comments:

kkp1220 said...

too cute

Julie said...

She is really so precious!

Bill and Paige said...

she's so cute! love that last picture of her:)

late4game said...

Megsie loves everything, she is such a happy little girl.