Friday, April 2, 2010

Bragging a little.....

I have to brag a little. This little girl is the BEST little thing that there ever was. She is now pretty much sleeping through the night which was her only flaw. She still has about 2 rough nights a week, but I will take it. She goes with the flow everyday. Her nap schedule is crazy. I try to put her down, but it is at different times everyday because of her older sister's schedules. She loves to be outside. The minute the door opens, she darts for it. It is the funniest thing. Each day I wait, wait for the this to be the day she turns on me, but she doesn't. Whether it is home, in her car seat, in the stroller, at a softball game, or at gymnastics, she is perfect!






3 comments:

Bill and Paige said...

she's so cute!! you deserve a good one after her sisters:)

ps...she's still not as perfect as my little buggy though:)

kkp1220 said...

Not to worry, she will turn on you--hopefully later rather than sooner. I know and was advised of that phenomenon by Sandi Young. The good thing is that they do come back--at least all of you have (mostly)!!!

kkp1220 said...

Sorry, I'm on Kelsey's computer. PK