Thursday, January 20, 2011



My baby girl is 2 years old! I know everyone says it, but I must...where does the time go? I remember holding her at 5 or 6 months and being so thankful that she was so little and I had so much time for her and now I can't remember where that time went. I wish I could bottle her up and go back to January 20 2009. My baby isn't a baby anymore. I know why Kelsey is the fam favorite...there's something about that last baby. Her first 2 years of life Megsie has continued to be the most sweet, low maitenance, loving, calm, precious little thing, but I see the dark side coming. She has had 2 drop down, face down, hands and legs kicking temper tantrums this past week. Uh Oh. Her only downfall as of today, January 20 2011 is she is NOT sleeping through the night. She has daddy wrapped around her finger. 2-3 mornings a week, I find them cuddling on the couch from the 5 am hour on.

We love you Meghan Grace and can't wait to see who you become!!

4 comments:

late4game said...

What's to add? She is a precious little girl and never causes an ounce of concern. She always has a smile on her face, and she is kind to everyone...of course kind like a two year old!! I love you Megsie, and I'm so thankful that we have a few more years of Fridays to love each other!! Love, Marmie

Julie said...

Happy Birthday Meghan!!!! You are such a precious little thing. We miss you so much and can't wait to see you soon!

Sandy said...

really, I can't believe she's 2 either!! they grow up too fast!! love that last picture of her, she is absolutely beautiful :) happy birthday meghan!

kkp1220 said...

More than just being the baby makes me the favorite, but I see your point;-0 She is the best. Glad we were there to help celebrate!! xoxo