Sunday, September 18, 2011

Happy Birthday Kate

5 years ago tonight, we met my sister in law at a shoe store to drop off Hannah. Kate was going to be born the next day. I remember crying and wondering how I could love another baby! Well, boy was I wrong! What a gift this little girl has been. I feel like I should have taken wedding vows with her...in sickness and in health, in good times and in bad. She's given us a run for our money! It's hard to believe that it's been 5 years since we met her. We love her so much even when she is whining because she is not a kindergartener when we tell her she is!




4 comments:

Julie said...

Happy Birthday Katie Girl!! We love you so very much!

kkp1220 said...

Happy Birthday!! Your post suites her perfectly;-0

late4game said...

What a great post. She is an angel.

Eyoungs said...

Happy Birthday sweet Katie girl. We are so thankful to have been there to celebrate your 5th birthday with you. God bless you forever and ever. We love you.
Grammie and papa