Wednesday, August 8, 2007


I did it. I can't figure out anything about adding pictures or what have you, but I'm online. We have a new computer, I have a new camera, so I have no excuses. I love reading my sisters' blogs and all their friends, and even the random girl I have found on the internet. I am obsessed with her life and her FOB (father of baby), will she finish nursing school? Will she give FOB another chance? Will her photography business take off? All those things and more!!! My real reason for starting this is to update our lives with the girls. Today, too, I have the most random thing to write about. My loving dog Buckeye, whom John hates, some how got bit by a spider or stung by a bee, and to make a long story short, is currently in surgery to amputate her tail. Not even kidding. Only to me. John would have rather put her to sleep, but when he found out that it was more expensive, he chose the amputation. So our little amputee will be home tomorrow!!

See Ya!!!

5 comments:

Bill and Paige said...

Yeah you did it and all by yourself (well almost). I'm so proud of you and looking forward to hearing all about the Ross'.

late4game said...

Good for you, Courtney. Watch your spelling and grammar because I'm checking!!! I'm also thinking about Buckeye. Poor thing. She's a good dog, even if she has been a bit expensive. Her tail was kind of scrawny anyway!!! JK. I will love reading your blog. Keep it up. Love you, MOM

Jill and Paul said...

I can't believe I'm blogging. Please include photos of the amputee - as well as those adorable girls of course.
Love,
Jill (and Paul)

Unfairythoughts said...

WOW...you are a blogger! You are super cool just like fairythoughts! I think you may need a writers workshop minilesson on blogging though.

caxline said...

Poor Buckeye!!!