Friday, December 7, 2007

The Fishy Thing?????




Attempt #2 at taking a Christmas picture. Way to go Ross Girls!!:)
Yes, this is what it looks like. Hannah has moved her entire solid wood BUNK bed to look for a fishy thing. WHAT? I have no idea what fishy thing she is talking about and we never found it. She came from her nap and told me she wanted a spoon to catch things under her bed. Okay I tell her because that is easier than asking her why she needs it and telling her no. So I come in a few minutes later and she is using the spoon to try and get under her bed. I take the spoon away. I come in 20 minutes later and she has her entire bed moved. Then she proceeds to tell me when I yell at her she just wants to walk over to me and put soap in my mouth!!! Gotta love her. We never found the fishy thing, but her bed is still out because I can't move it!

1 comment:

caxline said...

maybe the fishy thing is a smelly sippy cup....you dirty little piggies!