Friday, December 21, 2007

A Timeless Tradition


The final Project...A timeless tradition!





We made our 2nd annual Gingerbread house. It's all for Hannah and Kate, who wanted no part of making anything, just eating. Kate squealed a lot and pointed to the candy. When she couldn't have them, she would cry as if you took away her best friend (she tends to get emotional every once in awhile, like her cousing Mallory).
It wasn't looking too good until the resident baker (Julie) took over and wouldn't let anyone else, kids included, touch the house.

Our Precious gift from God... Kate Elizabeth Ross


2 comments:

caxline said...

First, don't throw my daughter under the bus. Second, I will pretend someone didn't shove the ENTIRE bowl of candy in front of Katie when she cried. Who taught you how to be a mom?

Debby said...

I just ventured beyond my girls' and Kim's blogs to find you Kollen girls. I absolutely crack up at Candace's comments - so "Kollenish". Your girls are precious, Court. I will check in more often.

P.S.
You are a good mom!