Tuesday, July 22, 2008

A few things I don't understand...


Hannah and I had a C or T room cleaning the other day. Clean it or Toss it. I came upon this funeral card for Rober Kennedy from June 6, 1968. WTH??!! It got me thinking of how on earth this got into her room and from who? I just kept saying I don't understand, which at 2am got me thinking more and kept me up. Here are a few things I just don't understand...
1. How Tori Spelling doesn't have any $$. Seriously, can you not afford a house? You're Donna Martin. They let you graduate and were a virgin for a long time.
2. Why I can't keep my house clean. Everyday my sisters call and ask, "What are you doing?" and the honest answer is "I'm cleaning my house."
3. How I can only be 13 weeks pregnant and I have already gained 20 pounds.
4. Why are the last few episodes of Intervention (on A & E about a true life addict who's family does and intervention on TV) dealing with people from Corona...sorry Gaby:)
5. Why my kids never have 2 shoes of the same pair. Seriously, where do they go.
Can't think of anything else right now, but I am sure there's more.
6. I can't talk while I drive (which I am okay with), but I can text and or eat a burritos? I would rather have everyone on their phones that driving with their knees while they eat dinner.

9 comments:

caxline said...

I hope your happy...I just peed my pants laughing at you!

I bet the funeral card was a collectors item from John. Chances are that it will remind him and he'll want to get out and display his entire collection.

Do you even read the "If you give a pig a pancake" series of kids books...that is so your life!!!!

Michael said...

how about...
why are there always socks missing from the dryer?
why do I always say one thing about my kids and then they do the opposite?
why is my car always the messiest right before Mike gets in?

Jeana said...

Seriously, I noticed that about Intervention from last night's episode. I get that your comment was probably an inside stab, but they really have been full on from the 909. p.s. dito on the house cleaning.

gm-vasquez said...

Excuse me, Corona is the 951 not the 909. And if I might add, we were siblings with the OC when we were all the 714.

We do unfortunately have quite a few colorful characters. This is why I stay in my South Corona bubble.

Mommy said...

Double DITTO on the cleaning house. I feel like I clean and clean and it is NEVER clean. Your a crack up!!!

Danielle

Garb Fam said...

After reading that I soooo want a burrito! (And I know that burrito came from Corona!)

Now I will never ask what the girls need for a birthday gift... SHOES!

Love you!
Shan

late4game said...

I think the RFK card came from my house. I had one at one time.

Unfairythoughts said...

Is anyone else who knows Courtney laughing at the fact that she said she is "always cleaning" the house?? Seriously, how much cleaning are you doing if you are on the couch, eating bacon, and watching 50 hrs of tivo'd shows?

I hope you are not hatin' on the 951...let us not forget, you live in LA county, not the OC. ;)

Bill and Paige said...

I'm still laughing! You're coming to life with your blogs...love it.

I can't even comment on the funeral card...your precious gift from God is too much!

Here's another one to add to your list:
Why can't you keep your car clean?!?!?!