Saturday, July 5, 2008

I couldn't get my girls to take a picture, so picture them in these dresses:)


Getting ready to watch the fireworks.



All the kids minus a Crockett twin watching the fireworks.


Getting ready to eat. Notice Hannah :(

We celebrated a great 4th of July yesterday. All the Crockett's were here, Bob, Nancy, Jenn, Michael, Katelyn, Allison, and Jillian, my parents, Lauren and Kaelyn, and John's parents were all here. We BBQ'ed and lit fireworks. The kids had a great time watching all the fireworks on our street, which we have renamed 'Little Bagdad'.



My 2 nieces do not like fireworks. Whenever we go to watch J play the Angels, they know they have fireworks and they say "No fireworks daddy's game. I don't like fireworks." Well, they weren't too sure in the begining of the night, but by the end, they were loving it. They were clapping and laughing. They even pulled the string and set off their own popper firework. They also fell in love with Hannah and Kate's grandma. They would not leave her side except for to go to their Mamaw. Now I think they have 3 grandmas. Their real ones, my mom and J's mom, and now John's mom.

Thanks to John's dad for providing the food and to my dad for providing the entertainment. No, not his clothing to look at, but the fireworks.

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Looks like you had a nice 4th. Isn't the 4th of July great?

kkp1220 said...

Thanks for watching the destroyers.

Love you

themonteleones said...

cute dresses

Garb Fam said...

LOVE the dresses! ANd your tummy is soooooo cute!!!