Wednesday, September 16, 2009

All in a day's work

My baby is officially not a baby anymore. Today Meghan both crawled a real crawl and pulled herself up. How is this happening so fast? I put her down for the night and luckily John went to check the humidifier that is in her room and I hear "Uh, Court, come here!" I get over there and this is what we saw...My baby is officially not a baby anymore. Today Meghan both crawled a real crawl and pulled herself up. How is this happening so fast? I put her down for the night and luckily John went to check the humidifier that is in her room and I hear "Uh, Court, come here!" I get over there and this is what we saw...

7 comments:

Sandy said...

that's a lot in one day! what a big girl now...she is growing up so fast!!

letty said...

Courtney, that is so darling I love it. Hazel too is standing up in her crib (need to lower mattress) and crawling and scooting everywhere BUT Meghan is not quite 8 months! What a doll, you have the sweetest, cutest little girls. Aunt Letty

caxline said...

let the games begin...the babies are mobile!

Bill and Paige said...

was she crawling to pick up a piece of trash? get her a toy:) I can't believe she's standing up in her crib:(

kkp1220 said...

time to drop the crib;-(

late4game said...

Oh my gosh, Candace is right. Let the trouble begin!!!

skinnyfat said...

she's beautiful!!! let's trade for a day.

ps. congratulations on finding hannah's lunchbag in you-know-who's lunch basket.