Sunday, September 6, 2009

my life...

Under 21 cents a diaper, I couldn't resist

The marinade for the pork meal that I can no longer find the right pork for

We haven't had a salad since before summer started, but if we do, I have salad dressing

10 for 10.00, gotta stock up

on sale at Stater Brothers. Too bad I don't really eat wheat thins. I do like them, but too many points on WW

My favorite cereal. I had to buy 5 at Target and I got a 5.00 gift card, so I bought 10. Already eaten some boxes.

Coupons at Costco. Too bad they give them in every book and I have to buy a box every time.

John's bobblehead collection. I couldn't take all the blame

About a 1/4 of them that he collects

In case the Taliban strikes, I don't want to get a caffience headache

Another Costco coupon I couldn't resist

My cleaning involves walking around aimlessly around my house wondering why I don't know how to clean. I have had my occasional clean sweep from Kelsey, J.J., Candace, and Julie, but I always seem to collect more crap.

John has the kids at the park and cleaned out one of the closets full of bobbleheads, so I decided to reorganize so I have some space. Hannah is starting school and soccer, Kate is starting school and dance, so I need to be on the ball, know where things are, so I don't run out of the house in a frenzy, cussing and wondering why my kids never have shoes to wear. This is what my reorganization got me...

Clearly I blame my mother. There were many mornings of cereal with no milk, bread with no meat, peanut butter with no jelly, etc.

11 comments:

Jenn Crockett said...

Where did you get a picture of all my cleaning wipes that i bought using my Costco coupons? have you been sneaking around my house?

kkp1220 said...

OMG!!!
I am laughing hysterically and I am sure you were while you were posting.
You need some serious help!!!

Kerry said...

There's medication for this Courtney. Or an Oprah show.:) I won't even tell you that I toss out the Costco book of coupons about 10 min. after it hits my counter. That's my organizing. However, should the Taliban strike, I am so going to your house! You are my funniest friend.:)

Sandy said...

that is hysterical!! that is a lot of salad dressing!! lol ;) but hey, I know who to call when I can't find any herdez sauce for the pork tacos!!!

Bill and Paige said...

OMG!! I don't even know where to begin! I can't stop laughing though!! You are too much!

Bill and Paige said...

OMG!! I don't even know where to begin! I can't stop laughing though!! You are too much!

Julie said...

You really are too funny. I think you might have forgotten to take a picture of all your Comet cleansing product.(at least you used to have a ton of that too when I lived there.) I am just hoping while you were cleaning and snapping pictures, you put all the stuff away nice, neat, and tidy.

late4game said...

I will NOT take the blame for your problems!!!

caxline said...

that is seriously hysterical... I have a couple of comments: (1) there is a show on A&E for hoarders - APPLY NOW; (2) how do you have time to drive to all these different stores to take advantage of the coupons? I can barely make it to Costco once a week and the coupons are never that great; and (3) costco has a new pulled pork that you can use.

cari said...

This is most definitely the funniest Kollen post ever!!!!!!!! I will send you some pork!!!

Garb Fam said...

YOU are a closet HORDER!!! Donate all of those wipes to Hannah's class room! You will be the sole reason no one in her class gets the Swine Flu!