Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Preschool

my kit kat started school today. she was so excited. she has taken an empty lunch pail in the car so many time i can't even count. today she looked inside and there was an actual lunch. she kept saying...'i have a water bottle' 'i have a granola bar', 'mom you gave me a turkey sandwich?' the smile on her face melted my heart. i know i should be sad that she is starting preschool, but it is a nice break from the everyday grind. megsie is napping, i cleaned the house and am going to go to costco. i think if it was the end i would be a lot more emotional, but there is a lot we have to look forward to still...
please excuse kate's smile. she's in a funk where she thinks it looks cute:)
kate and mommy in the kitchen
kate and daddy
in front of her cubbies
ready for the door to open
the 2 school girls
kate's first day of preschool 10/13/09






8 comments:

MFR said...

Little Katie girl is getting so big. Too cute!

Garb Fam said...

How fun!!! Love the pick of her getting ready to go in and you can see your reflection squatting taking the pic. Sexy ;0)
Hugs!!!

grammieross said...

Oh my gosh, she looks just so cute. I'm so happy for her--that she is so excited for school. I know she going to love it and come home each day with something to share and say about her day. She is os beautiful!!!Happy Days ahead for Kate!
Love, Grammie

Bill and Paige said...

She is so cute! You're not going to know what to do wtih all your free time!

Hannah looks so grown up:(

cari said...

She is so cute---how exciting for her :) Enjoy every moment---goes way too fast!!!

Julie said...

Kate looks so CUTE! Hope she had a great first day at school!!

kkp1220 said...

Too cute. I love she loves to go to school;-) Girls can't wait to see her!!

late4game said...

Oh my gosh, it reminds me of you girls and Peppertree. She is so excited, and I hope she always loves school. I love you my Katie girl!!