Monday, October 29, 2007

The Ultimate

Today, actually this morning... I get up at 5:30 because that is when my precious gift from God wakes up screaming. I nurse her, remind John that if I wasn't breastfeeding he would have to get up and make a bottle and feed her. He mumbles something about having to work and I don't. He doesn't think staying home with the two kids is work, but that's an other story. Anyways, I feed her, put her back down, go throw in a load of laundry and get the clean clothes out of the dryer to fold. I turn on the television and blah blah blah something about an access code. I call frantically to Direct TV, they try and try, but to no avail. To make a long story short, in 3-5 days I will receive and access card that allows my television to work. So in the meantime...WHAT DO I DO??????

3 comments:

Bill and Paige said...

OMG!!! What are you going to do? Will your shoes still tivo? You might want to call you doctor...there should be some sort of withdrawel drug. Maybe you can call promises and see what they do when the stars go in for treatment and withdrawel!!

caxline said...

Seriously, get a prescription to Zanex or some other anti-anxiety. Why would your tv go belly up. Guess you should evacuate to marmie and poppy's house!!!

late4game said...

Only dummies watch cartoons!!!