Monday, January 7, 2008

I'm a TRAINWRECK

I am losing my mind. My house is a clutter mess, my car, well I could live out of there for about 2 weeks with enough clothes for myself and both kids along with meals. If we have to stay longer, I could always nurse Kate since she is now nursing about as much as a newborn would.

In the last week I have lost my credit card, a 20.00 gift card, and a blank check from my grandma which has now cost me 28 dollars to stop payment.

Today, I have Paige come over so I can go to the grocery store to buy stuff to make cheesecake. I'm on my way to Vons, and because I am like my darling mother, I don't make it to Von's, I somehow end up at Costco. I turn my car around, and get to Vons. I shop quick check out and yep, you guessed it no wallet. I have torn my purse apart looking for the blank check, so my wallet is at home.

Luckily because I am such a trainwreck, I know I have to have some credit card in my car, so I run out there, and thankfully my gas visa card is in the door.

Then when I get home, Paige has to give me a receipt for the Juicy Store because I am meeting Candace there tomorrow, but she won't give it to me. She insists that I get my wallet and she has to put it in there.

I need some serious help!!

Tonight is the big game. Hopefully when we eat my yummy cheesecake at 1/2 time, the BUCKEYES will be winning!!!

4 comments:

kkp1220 said...

why don't you buy cheesecake and use the time you would spend making it, cleaning up after yourself?

caxline said...

no comment

Unfairythoughts said...

Court...it's stories like these that make you who you are...my favorite train wreck friend. What would your house/car look like if you worked everyday?? Love you!

Bill and Paige said...

I can't even comment! I don't even know where to begin! You have more issues than anyone!