Monday, January 21, 2008

My tivo is EXPLODING

Okay, here is my life. I have relegated myself to my bedroom right now because my TIVO is working on overload. It is recording October Road and Dr. Drew Celebrity detox and I am not prepared to watch either one because I am behind on them. Due to the fact I am tivoing (that should be added to the dictionary as a word) 2 things, I have to watch one of them, but I can't. I have turned the lights off and gone into my room. Just tonight I have tivoed Scott Baio, Celebrity detox, October Road, and Peter Brady is having a baby. All within 2 hours.

On the kid front...Kate has decided that...
A. She can crawl out of both a crib and a pack and play
B. The only doll she likes is Hannah's 50.00 doll,
C. She wants to feed herself with a fork and spoon and will not eat from you.
D. She doesn't like Gucci because she threw my bag in the trash (thank God I checked)

Hannah has decided...
A. that she only wants to wear things with Dora on them
B. She only wants to sit in front of the t.v. and watch Dora and Diego (NO, I don't let her, but she spends all day asking if she can watch the
C. She wants all her dolls dressed in Dora clothes
D. She too only likes her 50.00 doll and does not want Kate to play with it.
Lot's of fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

caxline said...

seriously...read a book.

Bill and Paige said...

Get a hobby!! And going to the mall is not one!!!

Unfairythoughts said...

I think YOU need rehab...from TV!