Saturday, January 19, 2008

Poppy and the kids

My dad so generously offered to keep Hannah and Bennett, while Candace, Paige, my mom, Mallory, Kate, and I went to the mall. They are fairly easy and he was taking them to Mc Donalds for lunch, so that would eat away at some time.

We are gone about 2 hours and surprisingly the two most whiniest kids in the family...Mallory and Kate are good. They are getting tired, so I take them home to put them down for a nap while the shoppers continue.

I get home to find Poppy asleep in his bed and I hear Hannah "Oh no Ben, my mommy is home"

"What are you guys doing" I ask as I am walking upstairs.
"We are cutting with sharp things. Pictures from Marmie's office" Hannah yells at me.

"I must have fallen asleep" Poppy says.

You think??????

4 comments:

Kelly said...

That sounds like Rich. He is not there to raise them, just keep them alive, right? : )
Kelly

Debby said...

I'm laughing Kelly! The same thing came to my mind! Gotta love Rich!

Bill and Paige said...

It would have been even funnier if they were giving Poppy a hair cut!!

kkp1220 said...

Oh my gosh, what did they cut?