Monday, March 10, 2008

Vegas



















This past weekend, my family and I all went to Las Vegas. We were originally taking my Gma Polly for a trip, but she ended up getting sick and not being able to go. I got really sick too, but fought through. I don't have much to talk about because I was in bed almost the entire time. You'll have to read my sister's blogs, they have a lot to say about the weekend very funny too!! I was able to rally for a few important things:

J.J. had called in some favors and got us some $$$ to spend at the addidas store. I got a sweat outfit (one of my friends at school said to me "Gosh Courtney, you have a lot of cute sweat outfits") a pair of shoes, Johnny got a nice golf shirt, and then I got a little greedy and when Kelsey was picking some stuff out, I grabbed a cute dress. A little short, but very cute.

I also rallied for Mamma Mia. The show was good but I wasn't too impressed with the singers and performances. My uncle Ronnie has me spoiled with seats and Broadway musicals, so Vegas was so so.

MOST IMPORTANT rally... on the floor with Kellie Pickler (American Idol) and Rascall Flats. J.J. called in another favor (God love that guy.) He knew someone that knew the band and got us tickets. We are running late because Mamma Mia ran late. Kelsey opened the envelope and with the ticket are these red wrist bands. We were told to put them on, but another lady told us that they were for a meet and greet and it was already over. Oh well we thought. We rush in so we can see the rest of Kellie Pickler. As we are walking to our already good seats bottom front, and center, I see people with these same red wrist bands. Let's go try it I say to Paigey and so ANTO (america's next top model) shimmeys her way down there with all of us in tow. Sure enough, we belong. It was the most incredible thing I have ever seen. You will have to read my sister's blogs to get the best picture of it.

Candace: theaxlines.blogspot.com

Paige: pkrobers.blogspot.com

Kesley: thedestroyersduo.blogspot.com

And before I finish, Candace more eloquantly (if that's a word) stated a HUGE thank you to J.J. He is, and so is Kelsey, so, so, so generous with all of us. We get to relish in all his special perks!!!!

1 comment:

caxline said...

pull it together, it's ANTM. and she didn't shimmy..she did her runway walk.