Sunday, November 16, 2008


                         Giving the kids a bath.  We have since moved them into Kelsey's jacuzzi tub which is much bigger.
The highlight of the girl's birthday was the free sno-cone maching.  Here is Kate eating #3 or 4.
                    Showing off their snow cones.

I'm going out in style. My last traveling before the little nugget makes her entrance.  The girls and I have had a busy last week. It started last Friday when I rushed home from a long day at work to find my mom in my driveway with the girls ready to drive to Arizona to celebrate the twins birthday. I need to park in the drive way, but since she is deaf, she does not hear my horn 3 time. My old next door neighbor does though and he comes out of his house.

We load up my stuff and are out the door on our way to Arizona by 3:09 pm.  The drive was uneventful except for the use of my mom's Magellan that she CANNOT work.  I can see her eyes veering to the right every so often to check it out and as her eyes veer, so does her car.  At one point she is trying to grab the thing from me so she can do it!  We are trying to find a restaurant with it about 3 hours into the trip and it is showing nothing.  My mom tries to tell me it is because there is nothing close.  I try to explain to her that it is satellite and it will show the closest one no matter where it is.  We agree to disagree on this point.

We arrive in Arizona safely, and celebrate a great 3rd birthday with the twins.  The girls have fun swimming, bouncing, and eating.

We drive home Tuesday morning only to have me leave again on Friday.  This time I flew though...thank God.  My last trip out of Orange County before the baby comes.  I am looking forward to not going anywhere for the next 6 months after the baby comes.  I have done way too much traveling this year!!!

We are having a good girls weekend with Kelsey and the girls and some of Kelsey's friends who's husbands are all in Seattle on a boys weekend.  We have done nothing and like it that way.  We might venture to Sam's Club tomorrow!

6 comments:

caxline said...

sounds like you had a good time!

Sandy said...

We miss you already!!! It was so good to see you!!! :) :)

Bill and Paige said...

It was so good to see you!

Bill and Paige said...

Had a good time with you and the kids!

late4game said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bill and Paige said...

I can't believe how cute your kids are! You are so lucky:)