Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I need your help!!!







I need your help. PLEASE!!! My daughter Kate, who I love very much:) is in the terrible 2's. She will not...
eat
wear clothes
wear a diaper
talk
let me dress her
wear jammies
sit in her car seat
wear shoes
not stop changing clothes
the list goes on

What do I do? I am tired, fat, lazy, etc, whatever you want to call it. She is driving me crazy. Currently she is outside in a diaper and a bathing suit top bangin on the front door shouting MaMa (that is her only word). I let her in and she bangs on the door to go outside.

Today the speech therapist is coming to our house to assess her and I honestly think she is going to have to do it naked because I can not keep clothes on her!

Help!!

7 comments:

grammieross said...

When things seem out of control--PRAY!~ She will be alright.
love,
Grammie

Garb Fam said...

There is always Nebraska ;0)~

Ahh remember 3 is worse. Something to look forward too - this is just her warming you up. I LOVE the bathing suit top pic. She is just entertaining you.

Love ya!

late4game said...

I am cracking up!! I'll straighten her out on Friday. We're going to Costco.

themonteleones said...

I'm impressed that she can take her clothes off and change, neither of my kids can do that!

kkp1220 said...

I'm with Grammie Ross. Pray. Be thankful she is an opinionated little girl and keep blogging!! I remember the days I would sweat putting the girls in the car seats and now they practically buckle themselves in:-( Time flies...enjoy the ride. As for the pj's and the diaper...turn around the zipper pj's and put duct tape on. Worked for me;-)

caxline said...

never underestimate the power of a cold shower

gm-vasquez said...

I'm with Candace. AGUA. As you know 3 is way worse then 2. You have to stop this now. You don't want her naked on the 1st day of preschool.