Tuesday, June 9, 2009

A day in the life...

Kate not so sure about swimming with Yolanda
Hannah of course the super star with everything she does. She learned the backstroke in 1 day

The girls right before leaving to start swimming


Meghan in a bumbo. These are the coolest thing. My friend lent me hers. Meghan loves it:)




Kate is my daily nemisis in most areas of my life. She strap the car seat when Meghan is not in it and I don't realize it until after I lay her down. I should know, because it happens EVERY time, but I forget. Now this is her new thing. She straps her babies inside the car seat!



We have been busy lately. I feel like a real mom these days. Between dance, speech, swimming, gymnastics, I am always on the go. We have made a couple trips to Disneyland the past few weeks, been to a few birthday parties and had fun with all our cousins. Here is some pictures of the past month or so. We are anxiously awaiting our first family vacation to Disneyworl next Wednesday. The girls are so excited to go see Mickey Mouse.

5 comments:

grammieross said...

I am sure Kate will adapt to the water in her "time." Hannah on the other hand, is a natural in the water. Baby Meghan is growing more and more beautiful with each photo that you send. Thanks for the nice updates.
Love, Grammie Ross

Bill and Paige said...

I love the suits...can't wait to see all the girls in them at bass lake!!

Kate's still doing that with the car seat? I hated when she did it on mine:)

kkp1220 said...

looks like fun. we miss yolanda.
grammieross, email me so I can put you on the blog to read mine;-)

Kristen Paulson said...

Courtney, I love reading your blog and never leave comments but this is too much. . . Yolanda is still giving swimming lessons at your mom's pool??? how old is she? her in the hat and the wetsuit made me laugh out loud and brought back memories of being traumatized at swim lessons :) your family is darling, love keeping up with you and your sisters.

Julie said...

Love Meghan in the Bumbo. She looks so much like Hannah!