Sunday, May 31, 2009

The Church Carni

Kate riding the slide with daddy
Hannah got to ride alone

John getting ready to climb the wall

Starting the climb

up one step

He's done

Our church carnival is huge. They advertise it as the biggest event in North Orange County. Every year we take the kids and have a great time. We headed off there today for another fun time. John, being the cocky guy he is, is convinced that he can climb this rock wall. It cost 5.00 to climb, but at the top, there is 100 dollars in cash. Mind you, no one has done it all weekend. When I poo poo John for doing it, he laughs at me and tells me maybe I havent' seen how in shape he is, well...he didn't make it even 1/2 way.

6 comments:

late4game said...

Can't blame him for trying. $5. to get $100--heck, maybe I'd even try it. I might even get up one step!!!

kkp1220 said...

LOL...I can totally see him defending himself;-)
Looks like fun
xoxo

Bill and Paige said...

I'm surprised you didn't climb it! $100 can get you tons of gymboree cloths:)

Looks like it was a fun time!

Sandy said...

Looks like John had just as much fun as the kids! lol ;) bummer he didn't get the 100 bucks!!!

caxline said...

it doesn't look that high..why was it so hard?

grammieross said...

Did he have the right shoes or perhaps he needed a "Peanut Gallery" to cheer him on? Oh well, he tried. I might have tried too. I do know someone who would have made the climb...his daddy.
Love, Grammie Ross