Friday, May 8, 2009

Poor Megsie...


Meghan attempting to roll. Notice the onsies. 2 different days 2 different onsies. I don't think I ever put Hannah in just a onsie and if I did it for Kate it was rarely. Bring on th guilt! Notice the bald spot on the back of her head from sleeping so much:)

I just finished reading Paige's blog and thinking poor Meghan. Currently has moved off her exersaucer and laying on the hard wood floor talking and cooing. What am I doing? on the computer. I go through Paige's blog and see Hayley in a new outfit every hour. My poor daughter usually doesn't get out of a onsie. I had Hannah up and dressed every morning in a new outfit and had pictures for everything. Meghan has no new clothes, scratches on her face because I haven't cut her nails, and she spends the majority of time asleep. She is going to need severe counseling. Off to the picture people tomorrow to boost her self esteem:)

7 comments:

Bill and Paige said...

Don't forget...she's not eating either because you only give mom 4 oz for each feeding...poor baby is starving! And she is in a new outfits all the time! I've seen all 3 girls matching at least 3 times!

Bill and Paige said...

I haven't cut hayleys nails either...I thought candace would do it when I came home, but she says she doesn't "do nails"...and apparently you don't either...my only hope is kelsey!

Molly said...

I spell onesie as
1Z
or
oneZ

been to a lot of baby showers. Always the one the right down who brought what gifts. might save you some time.

Molly said...

Oops spelling error.
WRITES!!!

Garb Fam said...

See what happens when a mother blogs and FB's too much ;0)~ But cut the poor childs nails!!! Or when you come over this week I am going to give her a mini mani.

kkp1220 said...

U did have outfits and pics for every occasion;-)

skinnyfat said...

at least she wears cute onesies! :-) happy mother's day!!!