Thursday, May 21, 2009

We have had the most wonderful week.  All my sisters are here and all their babies!  It has been chaos, but so much fun.  On Monday we took professional pictures at the beach with 10 kids, 4 of them immobile!  We started out the day with sand on their hands, sun in their eyes, and Kate butt naked.  She had taken off her  panties.  After a lot of internal cuss word from my sisters and I, we are hoping that one of them turned out.  


Minus the big fat arms, this picture turned out well!
Total chaos...
Ross - Axline - Robers - Putz children

A cute shot, hopefully the photographer's is better.

2 comments:

Bill and Paige said...

Seriously...what were we thinking? I think my favorite was when Kate pulled up her dress and she had no panties on!!!

kkp1220 said...

Crazy;-)
xoxo