Thursday, December 3, 2009

bye bye Mickey and Minnie







We took our last trip of the year to Disneyland. Our passes expire on Tuesday. The girls and I have had such a great time this year with all our visits. All my sisters had passes along with John's mom and dad. We probably went over 30 times and enjoyed every second of it. Last night, thanks to my unlce ronnie, John was able to go and experience it with the girls. I know it sounds cheesy, but it's a whole different view of Disneyland you get when you see the kids faces. I have never wanted to buy notebooks, pens, figures, cameras, phones, you name it, in my entire life. We were lucky because we got birthday money instead of free admission to the park so I was able to buy 'junk'.
Last night was the perfect night. No crowds. The longest line was for the cookie we had while watching the fireworks. I am sad to see this year end. It has been so nice spending so much quality time there with family and friends!

4 comments:

cari said...

So jealous!!!! Great family photo too :)

Julie said...

Looks like you all had a great time!

grammieross said...

Wow! How nice to be able to go so many times and to go at Christmas too! Lucky! Lucky! Lucky! Everyone looks so happy. Love and miss you. Grammie Ross

Garb Fam said...

The girls look so CUTE as usual in their matching attire!!! You said it - nothing like seeing Disney through their eyes!!! Especially the fireworks and parades!!! Love you!