Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night

The Ross Family
Oh, it's gonna be a good night for taking pictures...I can just feel it!
After a little milky milk
Santa's plates
Santa's big gift for hannah on the left and kate on the right!
(sorry for the large pictures, i accidentally uploaded them as large)

The presents are all wrapped, girls are all asleep, house is somewhat cleaned, and I am tired. I had a busy day today. The past few days Hannah has been telling Santa she wants a barbie. Well, this is the first that Santa had heard of that and tried to let it go, but after a few times, I thought Santa better rethink not getting her one. Unfortunately for Santa, all the cheap barbies were gone. Oh well. I am so excited for tomorrow. Last year at this time, I was almost to the end of Meghan's pregnancy and John was in Cleveland with the girls. I do have to say it was so nice just to have a mellow holiday. That is not too often with the Kollen house. Not as nice though as Christmas in our house with our 3 girls. I know this isn't Thanksgiving, but tonight as I go to bed, I am thinking of how lucky I am to have this beautiful life!

We wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy 2010~
john, courtney, hannah, kate, and meghan grace

5 comments:

grammieross said...

Merry Christmas! Everyone looks so beautiful in your family photo. Im sure you will have a wonderful day. Love, Grammie Ross

Kerry said...

You guys sure are a good lookin' family! Your girls just get cuter everyday.:) Merry Christmas!

JJ said...

Merry Christmas. Girls looked cute. Amazing a nice little silver thing gets you thankful and blogging better!!!
Pay for it, girl!!

xoxo
Kelsey

late4game said...

Love the family picture.

gm-vasquez said...

Where is my Christmas Card????