Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Meghan's first picture January 20, 2009
looking pretty in her bow getting ready to leave the hospital
3 months
6 months
9 months
Happy birthday baby girl
enjoying her 1st taste of sugar

My sweet precious Meghan Grace,
As the saying goes, where does the time go? I simply cannot believe that 1 year has passed since the day you were born. I can picture it so vividly in my mind it seems like just earlier in the day. I enjoyed every second of meeting you and introducing you to your loud, crazy family. I have cherished every second (even the middle of the night feedings that you are still wanting). Though I complain about it, I sometimes secretly don't mind it because I know how fast this time is going! You have been the PERFECT baby since day 1. I can not even imagine life before you. You are walking and starting to babble, you smile and giggle. When I get you from your crib, I can tell you are looking for Hannah and Kate. They love you and pick you up and move you any chance they get. You are not a little baby anymore:( While that makes me sad, I love seeing you grow up everyday and all the new things you accomplish! Happy Birthday baby girl...you are SO LOVED!!!!

6 comments:

Sandy said...

Happy 1st Birthday Meghan!!!! I can't believe it has been a year already!! She is absolutely adorable, I hope I get to see her again before I leave in April!!!!! Cute pictures!!!

MFR said...

Happy Birthday Meghan! Looks like you had a great day :)

caxline said...

She really is the perfect baby...her and buggy are neck and neck in the race for who whines the least.

Bill and Paige said...

I can't believe she's already one. It went by way too fast. I'm just glad I've just started:)
She is such a perfect baby for you!! Almost as perfect as my little buggy!

What happened to her foofoo girly dress?

kkp1220 said...

Happy Birthday Megs!!

grammieross said...

Happy 1st Birthday beautiful Meghan. So glad that Papa and I were there to celebrate with you. We love you forever and ever.
Grammie Ross