Sunday, January 3, 2010

Winter




The girls are having a true winter here in Cleveland and they love it. I on the other hand...not so much. A human can only play so many games of bejeweled. Hannah and Kate love the snow. Each morning they ask if they can go outside and play in the snow. I am actually surprised at how much they can take out there. They bundle up and are able to stay out for about 30 minutes. I don't know how they do it cuz let me tell you it is cold. While I haven't ventured far from the couch, I have been able to add most of my phone contacts into my new phone and have been able to get my pictures organized on my new computer for the most part. We leave on Tuesday and while normally I dread returning home because I am on my own again, this time Grandma Ross will be following us the next day! So I have another 3 weeks off! Glen Ivy, Panera, Corner Bakery, and Brea Mall...here I come! Tonight we had dinner with all John's family and while dinner was yummy, the best part was all the free applications for my itouch that I discovered. I'm off to my bed to go pop bubble wrap and try to beat my score!

6 comments:

late4game said...

Grammie Ross is coming this week???? Can't wait to see you, MaryAnne.

Bill and Paige said...

grammie ross is coming out? i need to get out there!! will she stop in denver on her way:)

cari said...

:) this Grammie Ross must be the bomb digity!!! I am so excited to get my pictures organized on my new comp too :)

kkp1220 said...

You are too funny!!

Jenn Crockett said...

did you get an iphone?!? do you love it? welcome to the dark side.

caxline said...

you got an iphone???? you have serious problems. grammie ross needs to visit san diego. i have needs that are not being met!