Saturday, January 16, 2010

My last 1st :(

Meghan was so tired, I had her open 1 gift before we put her to bed!
We also celebrated Braylen's 1st birthday from December. His mother was too busy to do anything for it:) He was not to happy as you can see!
Meghan liked her first taste of cake
Megsie's birthday cake
The Ross girls before the party
Our family
Happy Birthday Meghan Grace

We celebrated our last 1st birthday today:( Meghan will be 1 on Wednesday. We had a wonderful 1st birthday for her. It's funny I vividly remember Hannah's 1st birthday thinking how old she was. Now looking at Meghan I realize they really are still so little. It was a bitter sweet day because I know I won't have a little baby anymore. I always say this is my last party, but we really do have so much fun seeing our friends and having the kids hang out! John made a great lunch and the food was delicious! Thank you to everyone who helped celebrate Meghan's special day!

4 comments:

gm-vasquez said...

We had a blast!!! The kids passed out before we left your street. I always have such a great time with your family. You all are so funny.

Happy Birthday Meghan Grace!

Number 4, Number 4, Number 4!!!

late4game said...

It was a great day, and we always enjoy ourselves at your parties. Partying with the Ross' and Kollen's makes for an interesting and very loud day!!!

Bill and Paige said...

can't believe they are all turning 1!

Happy Birthday Megsie. Sorry we missed it, but we'll celebrate in AZ and CO:)

Julie said...

Happy 1st Birthday Meghan Grace!!! Can't believe you turned one!! You are just the cutest and best baby! Wish we could have been there!