Friday, February 29, 2008

Bessie





The Ross girls are making a change. I took about 2 hours today, emptied my car (most of it). Paige did the inspection and there are still some areas that need to be worked on, but for the most part pretty good. I armoralled (sp.), cleaned the leather, emptied all the shoes, socks, outfits, granola bars, cheerios, books, receipts, ponytails, bows, straws, and a few other things. The only problem now, is if I get stuck in my car during a natural disaster, I will truly not be prepared. Had the disaster happened yesterday, I could have realistically lived with my 2 children for a week or so. We could have also had a new outfit for most of that week:)


Anyways, Bessie, as I am now going to call her is going to get some respect. There will be no more eating or drinking (except for my fountain diet cokes) in Bessie. I drive about 25 miles a week if that, so my children do not need to eat in there.


So for those of you who know my car, please show Bessie some respect and keep reminding me of my new found change!!!

5 comments:

Bill and Paige said...

Yes, I inspected it, but there are quite a few problem areas that she chose not to show pictures of. I still think she has food "hidden" in her trunk and clothes for her kids incase she becomes homeless. She "claims" that everything in her trunk is a necessity. She also didn't show you her door consoles....lots of trash/goodies/whatever she calls it is stuffed in there. Don't dare open her center console...you won't be able to close it.

We do need to support this change though. Dispite all the hidden treasures you have in there....it is still the cleanest I've ever seen your car. I am very proud of you!! Bessie loves you for cleaning her and vacuuming her for the 1st time!

kkp1220 said...

We'll see how long this lasts. Just clean it out everyday and you should be fine. Did you find anything you were missing?

You always know when court is in your car cuz her gum wrappers wind up in your side consoles.

late4game said...

You should have shown before and after pictures. No one would believe the before unless they saw it. Good job, Courtney! Keep it up. Just take everything out everyday and then it becomes a habit.

Bill and Paige said...

Mom, if she would have shown the before, you wouldn't have been able to see the car! It would have looked like a storage room at salvation army! The only reason she could see the seats is because she had car seats on them.

Court, I love you!!

caxline said...

I bet the bags where you loaded everthing are stuffed in a closet and you basically just transitioned the clutter....am I right???