Thursday, February 21, 2008

Chipolte

I had dinner with my mom tonight because she watched my girls for the last 2 days, I thought the least I could do would be to buy her Chipolte. I take Hannah, we get our food, I fill our sodas, and I stuff about 20 straws secretly and as quick as I can into my bag. I don't make any eye contact as I don't want to know who just saw me. Then I hear "MOM, WHY DID YOU TAKE SO MANY STRAWS?" Let's go Hannah come on stay with me. "I SAID MOM, WHY DID YOU TAKE SO MANY STRAWS?" for those of you who know my little one, she is not softspoken!!!

3 comments:

Bill and Paige said...

Okay, so now it's 2 nights in a row that I'm not invited. I am not talking to you all weekend and I don't think I'll be available to watch your children on monday.

Note to self:
Don't bring hannah with me to chipolte, subway, or panera. I always steal straws!

kkp1220 said...

LOL!!!

They charge enough for soda you can have their straws

caxline said...

why do you steal straws????