Thursday, February 28, 2008

My new diet

I have a new diet. It's been working really well. My bottom teeth are slightly moving so I went to the ortho and got my retainer to fit. It's moving the tooth back to where it should be and it hurts like HELL!!! Because of the pain, I am unable to eat much!! So far so good!!!

A few cute Hannahisms tonight...

As we are reading a Dora book before bedtime, Dora lost her shoe, but they use the word sneaker. I read it with sneaker and she asked "What's a sneaker mom?" I told her it's a shoe and she said "Then just use the word shoe mom!"

Also, as I was putting her to bed she asked for her books on the table. "Give me all of them but the Jesus one." (she has a prayer book) Obviously John is pushing the prayer thing on her and she clearly doesn't like it:) J/K God

1 comment:

kkp1220 said...

LOL!!!

The no Jesus book is too cute. Mom always suggest I should get the girls those for church, I'm like mom, have you seen my kids. Let's wait!!