Friday, June 13, 2008

The Best Day





We had the best day today. We got up early and headed for bagels and then off to the Beach. We stopped and picked up my mom, Candace, Bennett, and Mallory, and then made a quick stop to get our family friend's little girl Jillian. We headed over to the beach and arrived promptly at 9am. Amazingly that is the time we wanted to get there. Candace and I aren't the problem, but getting my mom out of the house on time is the ticket. That never happens:) We had lunches pack and were to 1st only ones there for about 20 minutes. A few kids and moms came soon and then all of a sudden 2 buses filled with older kids dropped off about 5 classes. Not too much fun. We quickly ushered them to the other side since their teachers didn't care where they went. They didnt' bother us too bad.
The kids had the best time. They were in the water or making sand castles for 3 hours:) What a great day!
P.S. If the pictures look professional, it must be my new camera. I got a camera with a lense and shutter speed and all kinds of stuff I don't know about, but it's quick to photograph and I am taking a class, so I will learn:)

4 comments:

Bill and Paige said...

Was it the best day because you were with your best friend?

kkp1220 said...

Finally she posts!!

Thought you weren't around anymore

xoxo

Unfairythoughts said...

It amazes me that you have time to take a photography class, but no time to clean out your car!

Jeana said...

Sounds like a great day... the beach is a lot of work, though!!! (leaving, that is)