Tuesday, March 10, 2009

7 weeks ago this morning, this is what I looked like.
Meghan's first picture.

7 weeks old.


Today Meghan is 7 weeks old. I can not believe it. She still seems like a newborn to me, but when I see Paige and Kelsey's little ones...I know she is not. She is still such an easy going baby. She sleeps all the time. The other day she slept 32 hours waking up 5 times to eat. I kid you not, no exaggeration. I can not belive how much I love her. As much as I want to see the little girl she will grow into, it breaks my heart at how fast it is going. My only saving grace is that everyone I talk to says the same thing. So it's not just me.

7 comments:

Jeana said...

I can't wait to meet her on Sunday! I'll try fox news:)

jackson'smama said...

She's adorable, Courtney!

late4game said...

She is more beautiful everyday. Marmie will be home very soon. Love you, Megsie!!

Garb Fam said...

WOW time flys! She is just ADORABLE!!! Love the tutu!!! And love the Mommy too!!! xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Bill and Paige said...

HUGE momma!!! I can't wait to meet little megsie!! She's so cute. Love the little tutu. Mom just made one for Hayley last night:)

xoxo

kkp1220 said...

Better watch out she is going to be as big as Braylen;-)

Too cute

grammieross said...

Megan is more beautiful with each phot I see of her. I miss her so much. Love to all the little Ross girls.
GrammieRoss