Wednesday, March 25, 2009

   Ethan and Meghan
            Meghan all day at Ca. Adventure
         Hannah, Me, Kelsey, and Lauren
                   
Hannah and a twin

        A day at California Adventure

We have been very busy the last few weeks.  Doing a whole lot of nothing.  I went back to work last week.  It wasn't too bad.  I was a little rusty, but the girls did fine and Meghan was good to go.  I can't complain, it's only 1 day.  
This past week, Kelsey brought the girls and baby Ethan to visit.  We went to the World baseball classic game at Dodger Stadium, Disneyland, Fashion Island, and California Adventure.  We had a great time.  I was so happy she was able to come so we could meet baby Ethan.  I am currently writing this in the play room at my parent's house with Lauren, Kaelyn, Hannah, and Kate fighting and yelling, so before I go crazy, I gotta go!

8 comments:

Jeana said...

Are you giving that baby drugs?

Unfairythoughts said...

If only my life was a vacation like yours.... jk miss you and glad you are back at "work" if that's what you call one day a week;)

CrazyRossHouse said...

miss you already

CrazyRossHouse said...

that was kelsey, sign off when you use my computer:-)

themonteleones said...

Seriously.....is that baby ever awake?? She slept the whole time at Trevor's party with kids running in and out of the rool she was sleeping in, i agree with Jeana!

themonteleones said...

Seriously.....is that baby ever awake?? She slept the whole time at Trevor's party with kids running in and out of the rool she was sleeping in, i agree with Jeana!

Bill and Paige said...

What are you eating that's making meghan sleep so much? I need it! Hayley is awake all day long!

Wish I could've been there:(

NWB said...

Courtney + Family,
These congratulations are super late (sorry!) but Kelley only recently told me that you had your third little one and Gaby just had her fifth! My, how time passes. And the only thing I've been busy "birthing" is a dissertation. Sigh.

(Your work looks much more fun and rewarding!)

Anyway, I hope we can reconnect very soon. Maybe a lunch date with Carrie and her girls?

Love,
Nikki (Woods)