Friday, March 13, 2009

OO-ey OO-ey OO-ey

I am on a walk tonight. I walk through the back door and John is reading Fancy Nancy to Hannah. Fancy Nancy is a story of a little girl who likes to use fancy french words. The words I hear when I walk in are classic...


J: OO-ey, OO-ey, OO-ey can I go to the butterfly garden

Immediately I walk to the computer to post this. He reads Oui, Oui, Oui (we we we in French for Yes Yes Yes) as OO-ey, OO-ey, OO-ey!

My mom and sisters tell me I always rag on John, so I need to end this with what a great dad he is to the girls. He takes time at night and reads to them when he really justs wants to relax and watch Sports Center.

4 comments:

late4game said...

Johnny is a great guy. It would be easy to mispronounce that word when you've never taken French. You are phonetically correct, JR!! Gotta love it.

Sandy said...

that is too cute! what a nice dad reading fancy nancy to his girls ;)

Bill and Paige said...

That is too funny! Johnny is the Best daddy!

Eyoungs said...

voila