Thursday, April 9, 2009

My Precious Gift from God!


Kate with her jacket on upside down.


Kate put her jacket on. I don't know why her face looks like this???


Kate decided to wear Meghan's clothes.


Any takers? She doesn't eat much so she won't cost you a lot!!

We started off the day just fine. Hannah got off to school, I got the girls dressed and ready to go on a walk. Kate had other plans. She undressed and put on Meghan's clothes. Her drawers are locked, so she couldn't get into her clothes. Once I finally coaxed her into her own clothes, she demanded she put on her jacket. I let her while I got Meghan in the stroller. This is how she walked out of the house!!

6 comments:

gm-vasquez said...

Poor Kate, she's just the middle child trying to get attention ;)

Bill and Paige said...

Hannah did the same thing...it's like a right of passage at your house:)

We'll take her...put her on the next plane.

grammieross said...

I offered to take her before I left. I"ll take her in a heartbeat. She just needs a little TLC. Love, GrammieRoss

Julie said...

We'll take Kate. We have a couple extra empty bedrooms!! When do you want her back?

Kerry said...

She is cute as a button. This can't surprise you, she's been dressing herself right out of the womb practically! Maybe she's trying to quick put on all of those clothes before her mom returns them. lol!

kkp1220 said...

LOL!!!
Lock the doors!!!