Sunday, April 19, 2009

Stimulating the Economy


Candace refuses to bring a stroller anywhere. Notice Hannah in the background not paying attention.


Surprisingly Meghan was asleep from 8:00am until lunchtime. All our shopping was done prior to this picture. We weren't sure if she could breathe with all the stuff on the stroller!


Kate being Kate at lunch. We got the girls McDonalds. Candace got it while I got our 10 point burrito. My last words to her were "Get french fries, not apples"...she listened:)


Giving back to the economy


More giving back, these are more bags than from above.

Today was all about giving back. Candace and I meet at my gma's house to pay a little drive by. Kelsey and I have nick named our visits to both grandmas as drive by's because they don't really know how long we are there for and we don't even think they know it's us visiting. So we drive there, sit for about a minute and then say "Okay gma well we gotta go!" (not really that quick, but you get the point) So we do our driveby and our Uncle Ronnie is there and he is bored. So he decides he is going to go work out. Candace convinces him after his workout to meet us at the mall so we can use his Disney discount at the Disney store.

Here is where the fun begins. We head off to the mall 6 kids in tow and 1 stroller. We start at Gymboree where Candace has price adjustment gone bad. We sit the kids in front of the movies. I have Kate, Candace has Braylen, and the big girls are watching t.v. We are spending our money and I see Kate roaming the store with glasses, a purse and God knows what else. I sit her down and put Hannah in charge of her. We finish there and head to Pre Sale at the Disney store. The kids are absolutely everywhere! Grabbing things, whining, ripping off tags, in the front of the store, in the back of the store...once again you get the picture.

We meet up with my uncle he purchases everthing and we head off for lunch. I check my bag and sweet Precious Gift from God has thrown sh$$$ into the bag. No it's not stolen goods, in the midst of all the chaos, I pay for it! So tomorrow guess where I get to go...back to the mall!

6 comments:

Garb Fam said...

WOW I just made a mental note, "Never shop with Courtney." :0)~

late4game said...

Too bad this is all 100% true and accurate!! Gotta love my girls.

Bill and Paige said...

Oh Shannon...didn't you learn your lesson in High School? Court is the wrost to go shopping with. She clearly left out all her price adjustments gone bad at gymboree, nordstrom, gap, baby gap, etc! She can never find her reciepts or her credit cards!

On that note...I can't wait to go shopping next month:) Still need some retail therapy!

caxline said...

look at all these playa haters...we got some seriously good deals at the disney store on total crap we don't need.

kkp1220 said...

my fav is candace has price adj at gymboree. she is such a poser she use to hate gymboree. did she get money back on her gymboree visa too;-)
wish i was there!!

skinnyfat said...

omg!!! i love it. thanks for boosting the economy!!! ps. thanks for all your fifth disease advice. after all, you are the expert. glad to have your wisdom on hand!!!