Monday, April 6, 2009







We just dropped Grammie Ross off at the airport. She was here for about 2 1/2 weeks to help me out and waatch the girls while I went back to work! The girls had a great time with her...and so did I without them. I went to the mall, to a baby shower, to dinner with friends, to the mall, the mall and well, you get the picture.






Today we went to visit the Easter Bunny. I thought it would be a disaster with my Precious Gift from God, but she warmed up to him real fast.


I couldn't get the picture to turn the right way, so you'll have to tilt your head:)

3 comments:

Bill and Paige said...

sad she is gone:-(
glad we got to see her;-)

xoxo
Kelsey

late4game said...

Grammie Ross is G-ma Polly reincarnated, and I mean that with the most love and affection!! You are one of a kind, MaryAnne.

Julie said...

Cute pictures with the bunny!! They are all growing up so fast!!