Friday, July 10, 2009

2009
2009

2008
2007
2007
2005
2006
2005
2005
2005
2005
2004
2004
2004
Where has the time gone. My baby girl is 5 years old. I am a day late in wishing her Happy Birthday, but I didn't have my computer. It seems like yesterday I was brand new pregnant for the 1st time. Not knowing what was in store for me. I can remember like yesterday, the day she was born. I love her more than life itself and though she isn't perfect, she is perfect for me! I have been so lucky to be able to spend the last 5 years with her. Though I can't wait to drop her off at pre school, I can't wait til I pick her up! She has become such the little girl. I can barely hold her. She will start kindergarten this year and I know it's all down hill from there!
I love you Hannah!






























8 comments:

kkp1220 said...

so well put.
while our kids aren't perfect, they are perfect for us;-)
Happy Birthday, Hannah!!
xoxo

caxline said...

Happy Birthday Hannah! Seems like just yesterday Benny was pushing you into the cactus!

Bill and Paige said...

Happy Birthday Hannah! I can't believe she's 5 yrs old already:( She's such a little girl now:) Wish I could be there today. give her a big kiss for me!!!

xoxo

Debby said...

How precious she is! Happy Birthday to you, Hannah!

late4game said...

I love you Hannah!!!!!!! More than anything!!!!!

Julie said...

Happy 5th Birthday Hannah!! We miss you and love you so much! What a joy she really is.

Sandy said...

Wow, I can't believe she is 5!! Happy Birthday Hannah!! Those are adorable pictures, it's amazing how fast they grow up!

Garb Fam said...

Happy 5th Bday Hannah!!!! Such a gift to watch you grow!