Monday, July 20, 2009

Meghan Grace




Today my last baby is 6 months old. Where did the time go? She could quite possibly be the BEST baby in the world. I have no problem saying that because I deserve it! Hannah and Kate give me a run for my money. There has yet to be 1 night in the entire 6 months that she has cried in her crib. She wakes up, has a little milky milk and goes back to sleep. She is napping consistently 2 times a day and goes to sleep by 7. She loves her big sisters. She is starting to laugh at them and beginning to watch them where they go. She has started solids, but not too big a fan. The other day I tried bananas, but she wanted no part of that! I am so lucky, blessed, etc to have such the perfect baby. I can not believe the love I have for this little girl. I am so enjoying watching her grow though it breaks my heart as she outgrows 'baby' things. In no time at all I will be posting her 1st birthday pictures!
We love you Meghan Grace!

7 comments:

Bill and Paige said...

she's so good because she wants you to give her a little brother or sister!!!

late4game said...

She is a special gift, for sure!! I love you, Megsie.

themonteleones said...

She is too sweet! You are very lucky!

Julie said...

So hard to believe she is 6 months old!! Where does the time go. She is a precious baby!

gm-vasquez said...

Happy 1/2 birthday Meghan!

kkp1220 said...

Can't believe it has been six months!!
where does the time go??

Sandy said...

wow 6 months old already!!! she is absolutely adorable ;)