Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Gingerbread Lane

A dropped purse led to a lot of picking up during the walk!
The big kids lining up for a picture.

The little kids sitting so nicely in their strollers


All the kids minus Kona.


Hannah making herself right at home. As soon as we walked in the door she found this costume and didn't take it off!
This afternoon the girls and I took a drive out to Corona to meet up with a few of my friends that I got my masters with at Fullerton. They are really good about getting together and I always seem to have something to do. This time I was worried Kate not feeling well would stop me. She was fine though. We got together for pizza and drinks and then took a short drive over to an area in Corona where the people go all out in decorating. The kids had a great time looking at the lights. There are 11 kids total between the 5 of us. 7 girls and 4 boys. Poor Kai could not be convinced to go and play dress up. He's gotten a little to old to be around all these girly girls.



6 comments:

late4game said...

What a nice evening with friends. Hannah looks like Hannah, and I'm glad Baby Katie is feeling better. See you Thurs. night. Love you

Julie said...

Glad Kate did well for you. It looks like fun. I love Hannah's Mermaid costume!! (even down to the heels)

Bill and Paige said...

What a fun night! Did you find the costume in your diaper bag when you got home because Hannah couldn't give it back?:)

See you on Fri....hurry home from school!!

xoxo

gm-vasquez said...

Excuse me!!! Gingerbread Ln. is like 2 minutes from my house. I'm really going to try not to be offended.

kkp1220 said...

sounds like fun;-)

glad it looks like it is starting to get cold

Sandy said...

What a fun night out!!! I love that Hannah is in her friend's costume :) I think I remember her always being in one at JJ & Kelsey's too :) Looks like you guys had a great time :)