Sunday, December 28, 2008

...Pretend I'm not here...

is almost over. Only 2 more days. Wow, I have completely and totally wasted 2 weeks of my life...not surprising to those of you who know me. I have moved the girls into the same room, cleaned the baby's room and Hannah and Kate's new room. My mom helped me organize my kitchen, put all my laundry away, cleaned my sink, john's coffee pot(which probably has never been touched except for by him to make coffee.) It's a nice pretty silver color with a clear pot!:) So the house is done. It's all ready for the kids to come home and completely destroy it. It's weird to walk into an organized house! I highly recommend it:) It would probably pass under the guidelines of my strictest and most anal house keepers my sister in law Julie and my H.S. friend Gaby. The closets are organized, clothes are folded, and all those other things.

Other than that I have watched a lot of football, spend a whole lot of time with my mom (my Venn diagram as my sisters call us) and catching up on TIVO. I have 98% available which I believe should set some type of record in the Ross house. It's usually at about 2% available.

Our house is ready for the pitter patter of a new little girl. I am so ready to be done being pregnant, but at the same time trying to enjoy all the little things that are positive about it...mostly her moving around in my belly. From what I hear my girls love their little cousin and I will have quite the hard time keeping them off of the baby.

I hope you all had a Merry Christmas and have a wonderful and healthy 2009. Thank you to all who were worried about me being alone on Christmas:) It was actually quite peaceful. I was able to hang out with my sister and husband and new little nephew, my uncle, and my Grandma, who is not doing too well. My mom and dad and I were all in bed...together by about 7:30pm. Definitely different to what I am use to, but I have so many things to be thankful about and enjoy everyday of the year.

We'll keep you posted on the upcoming arrival of the baby.

Court

Please feel free to call my cell phone or the Hospital (Kaiser Permanent in Irvine off of Alton/Sand Canyon (Kollen-Ross)) I love to be in the hospital and I welcome your calls...hint hint! I will be delivering on 1/20 if all goes as planned!

8 comments:

kkp1220 said...

I can't believe it is almost over:-(

I'm sure you can hardly wait for maryanne to come visit again;-)

see you soon!!

Sandy said...

I can't believe your little girl will be here so soon!! I can't wait to meet her!!! Sounds like you were busy all by yourself!

Bill and Paige said...

That went by fast!! What's the over/under of your house getting messy again?

See you soon!!

xoxo

Julie said...

Wish I could see your house!!! I love clean houses. I am glad you enjoyed your 2 weeks and we loved having the girls. (we missed you too!) I am sending a tupperware filled with cookies your way! Enjoy!

Mommy said...

You are doing some serious nesting. You want to come nest at my house. It is do for a spring cleaning.

I wish you a safe and happy delivery. Can't wait to meet the newest member of your family.

Bill and Paige said...

Julie,
1. Her house is probably a disaster by now!
2. I hope there are some cookies in the tupperware with my name on it!!!

xoxo
paige

Julie said...

Paige~
There is a whole tupperware packed. What will be left by the time you get there I am not sure. And come on we know it doesn't matter if I put names on things.
Hope you get at least one.
~Julie

Garb Fam said...

WOW! So the count down begins 21 days to little Baby Ross is here! SOOOO excited for you! Hang in there! And hey, you'll never have to see the letters AMA again!
Love you!
Shan

P.S. Really as clean as Gaby's house! I am proud being I will never get there unless Gaby heads down to LB.