Saturday, January 10, 2009

The latest

The broccoli that Hannah and John grew in the backyard.
Christmas Morning at our house when the girls got home.

Taking a bath with Isabella.

The girls have been home for almost 2 weeks. While I love them dearly I am hovering around the 200 pound mark and am unable to do much with them. Therefore, I and them, are anxiously awaiting the arrival of Grammie to do her motherly duties. She was suppose to come Monday the day before the baby will arrive, but offered to come out on Thursday of the week before. So of course I instantly took her up on that one.

Kate is doing great. She is fully recovered from her surgery. I still have my little crush on her ent so was thrilled when he asked to see her in 6 months. "Good I though, I will be skinny...ier by then" She has started speech therapy and is beginning to say some words.Hannah is still Hannah. Stubborn as always. She is suppose to start kindergarten in the fall but her refusal to learn anything that isn't Noggin related is a bit worrisome.

We had a wonderful visit with Kelsey and Paige and Candace over the week for Paige's Baby shower. We will not see each other for a long time because of all the babies being born, so we lived it up at Disneyland, Fashion Island, the local malls, and of course our favorite Don Jose.

I have put some videos of the girls. I haven't taken many pictures lately because ...I just haven't:)

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and a great New Year.













7 comments:

gm-vasquez said...

God love Grammies! I am so ready for this to be over and I still have 6+ weeks to go. I tell Michael that I have visions of myself running around in skinny jeans with tons of energy.

caxline said...

send some veggies our way...grammie ross too! i need her with me!

kkp1220 said...

What the heck, Gabby you only have 6 weeks left? I thought you just got pregnant!!!

We want Grammie Ross...the twinnies miss her dearly.

Hope you all survive the flu bug...not fun:-(

Bill and Paige said...

I'm going to change Grammie Ross' flight so she has a layover in CO! I'm going to need her:)

Seriously Gabby...we're due the same time. I thought you were a month behind me too! Sad thing is that you are still running around in your skinny preggo jeans and I'm not:(

Miss you already! Hopeing your next 2 weeks go well!

Julie said...

Just think it is almost over and never again will you have to be that big! Hope you enjoy having Grammie. Isabelly is going to miss her tremendously.

Garb Fam said...

WOW the pic of the 3 girls in the tub - Isabella looks exactly like the girls!!! SO CUTE!!!

I still can't believe that little Ross is almost here! And little Vasquez too! WOW that flew!

cari said...

I am wondering if both of your girls will eat some of that broccoli?? :) so frustrating with the picky eater that I have!!