Friday, February 20, 2009

1 month

Enjoying her time in her vibrating chair.
She actually loves taking a bath. She is so relaxed afterwards.
Just finishing a diaper change.
Being loved up by her big sisters!
Meghan is officially one month. One month ago tonight I was relaxing in the hospital staring at this beautiful gift we had just received. She continues to be a fantastic baby...not so good tonight though while I was trying to make some Gymboree returns! It doesn't seem like she has grown that much , but I think I am in denial. I am stuffing her into Newborn size diapers and she continues to leak out of them. If I keep her in Newborn, I don't have to face the reality that I dont' really have newborn anymore. She is starting to become more aware, grabbing onto my chain and my hair. She is more awake and alert the last week and a half or so. She took her 1st trip to Disneyland the other day and her 1st trip to the mall tonight. I can't believe how fast the weeks have flown by. If only the pregnancy would go by as fast. She is a bad baby to end on because she is so good. It makes me think I can do it one more time...don't worry family, we're done:) She is anxiously awaiting the birth of cousing #8 and #9 coming next week. I can't believe how much I love her. It seems like she has been a part of us forever. Once again I continue to thank God for how lucky I am to have this beautiful baby.

10 comments:

cari said...

Love the first picture!! She looks so alert :) Enjoy every moment!!

grammieross said...

You are right. Meghan is absolutely beautiful. I am thankful God gave you such a good little girl. Thanks for the photos. I miss you all so much.
Love and kisses,
GrammieRoss

Bill and Paige said...

I can't believe she's already a month old! I feel like I was right behind you and I'm still FAT and waiting for her!!

She's so cute! I can't wait till May so I can meet her:)

xoxo

kkp1220 said...

She looks little like hannah in those pictures.

Let's hope she doesn't follow her lead in the behavior department;-) xoxo

late4game said...

I can attest to the fact that she is a very good baby, but she also has a set of lungs. We listened on the way home from D-land!! Marmie loves you, Megsie!!

jackson'smama said...

A month already? Wow! She sure is cute! : ) Oh come on...one more!!

Garb Fam said...

Court your girls really are BEAUTIFUL! Happy One month Bday little Miss Meghan!

Julie said...

She is getting so big!! And she does look so much like Hannah when Hannah was a baby!

caxline said...

little megs is so cute. you are so lucky she sleeps all the time. hope she stays this good forever - I don't think the gypsies will take 6!

Sandy said...

precious pictures!! love the one of the 3 girls hugging ;) they are going to have so much fun growing up together!