Tuesday, February 24, 2009

My new obsession








My new obsession is Etsy, which is a site that people offer their homemade items, and knit or crocheted hats. I bought Hannah one, that I absolutely love and as I was buying Meghan's, John's mom said she could make it. She made it and sent it today with a note saying if it's too small she can take it out and redo it, well, by looking at the top 2 pictures, it's not too small:) I love it though! For those of you wondering why my Precious Gift From God Kate didn't get one, she would not keep it on so I was not about to spend the money.




8 comments:

Kerry said...

Both hats are super cute! Maybe GrammieRoss can offer her hats on Etsy. Meghan's hat is beautiful, the perfect newborn hat. She will grow into it in no time I'm sure.: ) Hannah could be a hat model!

kkp1220 said...

Love, Love, Love the hat!!!

cari said...

Wow the hat is so cute...love the colors too :)

Bill and Paige said...

LOVE the hats! They are so cute! Tell grammie ross that I'll pay her to make me one!! I love that it's falling over megs face:)

But you do live in CA where it's 80 degrees in Feb! Why do you need them? Send me meghan's.

kkp1220 said...

I am so impressed. They are so cute. Good job, Maryanne!

OSU 98 said...

Mom Ross is very talented! Hannah's hat is adorable on her.

Debby said...

Oh my Goodness, Courtney! All of these pictures are adorable!

Garb Fam said...

I LOVE Etsy!!!!! The girls look so CUTE!