Saturday, February 7, 2009

I am sick of the judging:)



Everyone who knows us knows that the easiest target of the Kollen girls is Courtney, me.  They make fun of me for just about everything, most notably, my car, my purse, my shopping, my returns, my fear of everything etc...  Well in the last few weeks, all of them have called me saying the exact same thing..."Courtney I feel like you..."  Candace goes to Costco without her card only to return home with nothing and realize the card was in her pocket.  Paige calls me because she can no longer fit into maternity clothes with the size of her belly and what should she do.  Kelsey calls me to tell me she has convinced her OBGYN to schedule her an ultrasound because she is worried her baby isn't growing.  All of these are things I have done to them that they make fun of me for.  Now in the final straw, all of them have had their laughs at my car and my purse.  Here is a look at Candace's purse.   I REST MY CASE!

P.S.  I could possibly have the greatest sisters in the world and I really don't take too much offense to their teasing:)

6 comments:

kkp1220 said...

That's my purse!!

Bill and Paige said...

Candace...totally disappointed in you:)

Someone needs to hold an intervention with all of us...we are all turning into Courtney:) God help us all!!

caxline said...

i know...i am a total train wreck. that purse is the death of me...it's a purse, diaper bag, and storage unit all in one!

Sandy said...

LOL!! ;) you guys are funny!!

cari said...

Being a good mommy comes way before a clean purse :)...maybe Candace SHOULD be sold to the gypsies :)

themonteleones said...

You guys are too funny!!!! I think Candace needs a bigger purse!