Tuesday, February 10, 2009

3 weeks old already







3 weeks have flown by in the blink of an eye. 3 weeks ago today our little baby girl was born. I have already forgotten how miserable I was being pregnant:) She is so far the best little baby in the world. If sleeping were an Olympic sport, she'd be a gold medal winner in all events. She has literally spent the last 3 weeks asleep. We have already visited the Dr. for an ear and eye infection and was put on antibiotics. I am trying to enjoy every second of her. She is so tiny and sweet and I know in just a few short months she will be causing me grief:) I can not believe how much I love her. It's like she has always been here and I couldn't imagine our family without her.

9 comments:

gm-vasquez said...

She looks so big. You must not be entertaining enough, so she'd rather sleep.

All your girls look so different from one another. I love that she has the dark hair.

late4game said...

She is a cutie, all right. But I have a feeling that when Marmie takes over on Fridays, she will be bright eyed and bushy tailed. That's OK, we'll have fun!!

cari said...

I totally see mommy in her :)

grammieross said...

Happy Birthday, Meghan! Wow, three weeks already. I can't believe it-how time flies.
You are absolutely beautiful. I miss you and your sisters so much.
Love,GrammieRoss

kkp1220 said...

Enjoy her being nice and sweet till her sisters get to her and give her bad habits!!

Bill and Paige said...

Oh, just wait till Hannah get ahold of her and she turns her into a mini version of her!!!

Sandy said...

Seriously, I can't believe it has been 3 weeks either!! She is just too cute, I can't wait to meet her!!!!

themonteleones said...

Absolutely beautiful!!!!!

The Monroes said...

She is beautiful!