Monday, February 16, 2009

These kids are driving me crazy...




3 kids WOW! Actually I can't complain. Meghan is like the world record sleep champ. She is up a little bit more, but not enough to make a big difference...yet. This mess happened not because of my children, but because of their mother. This room was honestly spotless, I kid you not for those of you who know me:) Ask John, he will attest to it. I have been working really hard at cleaning and going to bed with a clean house along with making the girls clean their room. Well this phase has made me realize how much I have. So I decided to go through the girls old clothes so I could see what Meghan has up through 1 year. Not a good idea, this was the result!!!!

4 comments:

Bill and Paige said...

You've got to be kidding me! That room is a disaster. How do you even put Meghan in her crib without tripping?

skinnyfat said...

whoa!!! hopefully it'll be easier once you get rid of the things you don't need. i have a room like that at my house... it's called "the dungeon." i'm scared to clean it. :-) it was good to see you & meghan last week, even for a short time!

kkp1220 said...

So who caused the disaster??

You need to lock that room!!!!!!!!

My baby locks are cheap, find a company that sells them then it avoids Kate waking Meghan up, etc...

Sandy said...

wow, that is a mess!!! sorta looks like my closet right now!! lol ;)